Microsoft PowerPoint/Side by Side View

Hi.. in PPT 2012, is it possible to scroll simulataneously 2 presentations you are viewing side by side???

In PowerPoint you can display 2 presentations side by side (windows > arrange all) but they wont scroll together.
And some PowerPoint plugins may let you do this.
Please check:

Microsoft PowerPoint

David Tao

I can answer questions on PowerPoint related questions: PowerPoint to DVD, PowerPoint to video, PowerPoint to Youtube, PowerPoint to blog, PowerPoint to homepage, PowerPoint to iPod, PowerPoint to iPhone, PowerPoint to Apple TV, PowerPoint to PSP, PowerPoint to cell phone. how to use PowerPoint: set animation, slide transition, set PowerPoint background picture, background music. how to upload PowerPoint to website: upload PPT to and embed it to homepage, convert PowerPoint to video for uploading to blog, Youtube.

I'm doing the research on how to put PPT onto website: convert PowerPoint to MP4 video or flash video(FLV) for online sharing, how to convert PowerPoint to DVD.I made PowerPoint templates for my school for graduate presentaion.

(2000-2004)Northwestern Polytechnic University bachelor of science