Microsoft PowerPoint/Slide selection in powerpoint

Question
I have a 60 slide presentation in which there is one set of 3 slides that repeat approx 15 times in the presentation. Currently i just have to place duplicate slides throughout the presentation, but shou one item on any of those three slides alter, i have to change every repeated slide manually. If i could set up a table programme for example

display slide 1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,6,7,1,2,3 etc.

It would mean I would not have to alter 15 slides everytime an item changes on one of them.

I look forward to any help you can give.

Barry Dunnett

Answer
you can setup a custom slide show.
take PowerPoint 2007 for example, you can follow these steps to setup a custom slide show.
1, click Slide Show -> Custom Slide Show -> Custom Shows. Then the Custom Show window appears
2, click New... to define a custom show
3, in the Define Custom Show window, you can add your slides to the custom show in sequence.
you can also name your custom show or use the default name.
4, click OK to save the settings. And when you are ready to do your custom show presentation, you should start your presentation from Slide Show -> Custom Slide Show -> you custom slide show.

see the image guide: http://www.beautifulppt.com/how-to-setup-a-custom-slide-show/

Microsoft PowerPoint

David Tao