Microsoft PowerPoint/powerpoint 2007 template

Hello. I have been given a slide presentation and at the bottom of every slide are the words - Add Division Title. I now have to use this presentation for my own use but would like to remove these words. When I select a slide from the company templates these words are on all of them. I don't know who created the template. Hence my question. How can I remove these words?

Howard, I believe the words are in your Master View.

Frm the View Ribbon > Presentatiion View group > Click on Master Layout

Once in Master View you will see all the slide master views, the one you are looking for will most likely be the 2nd from the top, if not... review the other slide options in Master View

when finished, click on Close Master View to go back to Slide View.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Nancy Benner Janyszeski

Microsoft Office Instructor and with expertise in all versions.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

MOUS Master Certified was Certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor, ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010.