Microsoft PowerPoint/Powerpoint formatting issues

I have created a presentation using office 2010 and my dad has the 2007 version. When he tries to open the PPT, there are some formatting issues - the bullet points are not in the right places anynore and the special characters appear in between the text. Pls let me know how to resolve this?

Some effects created in PowerPoint 2010 are not available in 2007, so there's no way to resolve the issue. If you insist using these special effects, you must upgrade PowerPoint 2007 to 2010, or you can output your PowerPoint file in video format and send the video file to your dad

Microsoft PowerPoint

David Tao

I can answer questions on PowerPoint related questions: PowerPoint to DVD, PowerPoint to video, PowerPoint to Youtube, PowerPoint to blog, PowerPoint to homepage, PowerPoint to iPod, PowerPoint to iPhone, PowerPoint to Apple TV, PowerPoint to PSP, PowerPoint to cell phone. how to use PowerPoint: set animation, slide transition, set PowerPoint background picture, background music. how to upload PowerPoint to website: upload PPT to and embed it to homepage, convert PowerPoint to video for uploading to blog, Youtube.

I'm doing the research on how to put PPT onto website: convert PowerPoint to MP4 video or flash video(FLV) for online sharing, how to convert PowerPoint to DVD.I made PowerPoint templates for my school for graduate presentaion.

(2000-2004)Northwestern Polytechnic University bachelor of science