Microsoft PowerPoint/Powerpoint sound clip.

Question
I have inserted a 2 second sound clip on to one of my PowerPoint slides. I want it to work when you click on it so I have set it to 'when clicked'. But when I preview it or preview it through slideshow in the custom animation panel, the first time I click it, it only plays half of the clip which is no good. Then if you click it for a second time it plays the whole clip. It doesn't always do this, but most of the time it does.

I desperately need it to play the whole clip the first time you click as it is for a university assignment. How can I make sure it does this?

Thanks!

Answer
you have to make sure that the inserted audio is in wav format. If it is a wav file, then check the "Play Sound" settings to make sure you have checked Start playing from beginning and stop playing on click.
If the audio file is not in wav format, you can convert it to wav format and then reinsert.
A tool to convert audio files: http://www.softwarereviewspot.com/leawo-video-converter-review/

Microsoft PowerPoint

David Tao