Microsoft PowerPoint/PowerPoint 2010

Hello! I am trying to create a test in PowerPoint 2010 where each slide has a question and 4 radio buttons for an answer. When the user selects an answer I display a modal box indicating if it is correct or not. What I would like to do is keep a running score and display that on each slide, however, I cannot figure out how to carry the number correct/incorrect from slide to slide. Is that possible? I do not know if one slide knows what was on the previous slide if that makes sense. Thank you!

Scott - the only thought I have is to use Paste Special Link .  This would automatically update from the original so I am not sure that will work in a progressive slide show.  

You might want to do a browser search on... training powerpoint Paste special link

the following link may be useful

Microsoft PowerPoint

Nancy Benner Janyszeski

Microsoft Office Instructor and with expertise in all versions.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

MOUS Master Certified was Certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor, ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010.