Microsoft PowerPoint/Powerpoint

I have a powerpoint presentation with 21 slides and right after some text appears on slide 21, I want the music that has paid through the slides to stop so that the embedded video on slide 21 can be heard.  How do I do this?

you can set a music stop playing at a certain slide, but you can set a music stop playing at a certain animation in a slide. So I suggest you set the playing through music stop at slide 20.

Microsoft PowerPoint

David Tao

I can answer questions on PowerPoint related questions: PowerPoint to DVD, PowerPoint to video, PowerPoint to Youtube, PowerPoint to blog, PowerPoint to homepage, PowerPoint to iPod, PowerPoint to iPhone, PowerPoint to Apple TV, PowerPoint to PSP, PowerPoint to cell phone. how to use PowerPoint: set animation, slide transition, set PowerPoint background picture, background music. how to upload PowerPoint to website: upload PPT to and embed it to homepage, convert PowerPoint to video for uploading to blog, Youtube.

I'm doing the research on how to put PPT onto website: convert PowerPoint to MP4 video or flash video(FLV) for online sharing, how to convert PowerPoint to DVD.I made PowerPoint templates for my school for graduate presentaion.

(2000-2004)Northwestern Polytechnic University bachelor of science