Microsoft PowerPoint/Creating an Annual Cycle in PowerPoint

Hi Nancy,

I spent several hours today trying to find an online template of an annual cycle. I have attached two images that represent the type of annual cycle I'm looking for, where there is a section for each month of the calendar year. Can you help me, I hope?

Thanks very much,

Barbara, I am not aware of a template exactly like what you are looking for.  However, I created one similar to your green image without much effort.  

I used the insert shape option , laying circles on top of each other in different colours/shades.

I created rectangle boxes by making one and copying and pasting until I had 12, using the align feature to line them up.

You draw perfect circles by holding the shift key when using insert shape, oval.

I added text to a rectangle and created a link to one of the slides within the presentation.

It worked well and went pretty fast.

You can color the shapes with solid colours or gradients.  

I hope this was helpful and it works for you.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Nancy Benner Janyszeski

Microsoft Office Instructor and with expertise in all versions.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

MOUS Master Certified was Certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor, ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010.