Microsoft PowerPoint/PowerPoint 2010 loses formatting of bullets

Question
I have formatted bullets in my Master slide and again in a bullet slide layout.  All looks fine, but when I view a new slide using the bullet slide layout the text has no bulets.  Is there a fix for this.  Do I need to begin again or ?

PowerPoint 2010

Answer
Debbie, I went to the Title and Text Master slide and selected Bullet styles, saved the changes opened a new slide and created a bullet list, the style I created showed.

Be sure the Master you are updating is associated with the new slide you are creating.

Nancy

Microsoft PowerPoint

Nancy Benner Janyszeski