Microsoft PowerPoint/macro and action button

Question
I have a presentation that has an action button at the end
when the PowerPoint is played in slide show mode the button becomes inactive, However I have access to this file and it works great from my computer. When ever a fellow co worker opens the show the button does not work. I have verified the settings on those computers and they are the same as mine, is there a way to fix this

Answer
what's the function of the action button?
If it's linked to another file, then you need to put the file and PowerPoint presentation to one folder and send to your workmate, so the presentation can work fine on other computers.
If the action button is just a special effect button, you need to make sure that the computers have same version of PowerPoint, because some effect that created on higher version of PowerPoint maybe invalid on lower version of PowerPoint.

Microsoft PowerPoint

David Tao