Microsoft PowerPoint/questions

hello - I have a powerpoint presentation which is using a (I'm not what it is called) master from the company that I use to work for such that all slides have7 the same format.  I wish to dispense of this master and use my own format. How do I find/create and use my own master - such that all the slides have the same format?  Thank you kindly.

Hello - You did not mention which version of PowerPoint you are using but all are similar but not exactly the same.

You can edit the Master Pages by clicking of the View TAB and selecting Master View.

The following free Microsoft tutorial will guide you through customizing a Slide Master.

All the best.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Nancy Benner Janyszeski

Microsoft Office Instructor and with expertise in all versions.

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage,

MOUS Master Certified was Certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor, ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010.