Microsoft Publisher/Publisher Calendar - change first day of the week

Graham wrote at 2014-08-29 01:20:10
Have been trying to change Microsoft Publisher calendar weeks to commence with a Sunday and not a Monday - been annoying me for a long while.

There is no functionality within Publisher to do it, which you would think would be the appropriate place.

As per your response you have to do it via the Control Panel, Regional and Language Settings, Format tab.

Excellent all my calendars now commence with a Sunday.

Microsoft Publisher

JT Klipfer

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME QUESTIONS ABOUT WEBPAGES/HTML WITH RESPECT TO PUBLISHER. I apologize, but I am not even remotely familiar with creating webpages in Publisher. Thanks for understanding. I can however, and will be glad to answer beginner to advanced questions with respect to creating and designing custom as well as templated print media publications.

My area of expertise focuses on functionality and designing publications; I have general experience with MS Publisher that I have gained through trial and error creating my own personal and work-related publications.

Booz Allen Hamilton (2007 - Present) United States Army (2000 - 2007)

BS - Communication, 2000 Minors: History & Latin Ohio University; Athens, Ohio