Microsoft Publisher/Inquiry about creating website

ravsappliances wrote at 2009-02-09 21:49:44
Hi Dawn, Sorry to bother you and sorry to post in here but just cant seem to send you a question. I am a little stuck with publisher 2007. I have created a website and am now trying to work on the seo. The problem that i am facing is that i have been told to place <h> tags for the title as h1 tags. I dont know how i can get this done on microsoft publisher 2007. Please can you give me some advise on this.

kind regards

Pirana Media wrote at 2012-04-26 03:57:42
In MS Publisher 2007, create a text box and type your text.  Highlight the text using your mouse.  At the top of the page in the menu bars, find the "Style" box (Left side of the font box) and click the drop down. The default value is "normal".  From the drop down, choose "Heading 1", or Heading 3", or what other attribute you wish.  That all there is to it!

Sam Rogers wrote at 2016-02-26 10:11:38
Congratulations, you literally wrote probably one of the best posts I've seen in this space in forever. If your blog isn't already rocking it, it definitely will if you keep making sweet posts like these. For details click the link below

Microsoft Publisher

Dawn Douglas

I can answer most questions about Microsoft Publisher.

I have been using Microsoft Publisher for 11 years. I started with Adobe InDesign and Pagemaker. I like Microsoft Publisher for it's ease of use.

I am self taught in Microsoft Publisher. I learned by doing.