Microsoft Word/Word form with email hyperlink

Selina wrote at 2012-09-20 15:07:45
This doesn't work.  Once the protection is put on, all section breaks change to "end of protected section", and thus the whole page is still protected.

Aidan Heritage wrote at 2012-10-29 17:35:28
Sorry Selina, but when I tested it both at the original answer and today, it does work - BUT you do need to follow all steps and ensure that you LEAVE UNPROTECTED those sections with hyperlinks - they will then work.  NOTE that this has been tested in Word 2003, but should work in all other versions

About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage