Microsoft Word/MS Word 2007 A4 Booklet with sidebar

Namer wrote at 2009-04-09 19:39:15

Under the header options, you need to uncheck "Link to previous" in order to vary what appears in each section header. Otherwise editing one will edit all the others. Hope this helps!

Sue Hall wrote at 2013-10-16 22:05:30
I found the solution in changing the indent, but you have to go to the arrow at the lower right of the paragraph box in the Home tab and go to negative numbers in the "Left" box in the "Indentation" section.

About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Richard Rost

I am happy to answer any questions about Microsoft Word - everything from the basics all the way up to more advanced features like Mail Merge, Outlining, Revisions, etc. Also, please be sure to check the Microsoft Word Tips & Tricks and Microsoft Word Tutorials sections of my web site.

I have been teaching Microsoft Word in the classroom since 1994, and online through computer tutorials since 2002.

I have been volunteering on AllExperts in the categories of Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, and Weight Loss for many months now.

I have created a line of computer tutorials online at and

Personally, I am self taught. I've learned everything I know from books and trial & error.

I have over 20,000 happy clients worldwide.