Microsoft Word/Word 2007 header/footer not viewing properly

Sanjeev Singhal wrote at 2013-01-29 19:32:12
I have figured out the answer for the Header - use the office button, then Word Options, then the ADVANCED section - scroll down to the "show document content" section and there is a check box for "show drawings and text boxes on screen" - this needs to be checked.

About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage