Microsoft Word/copy & paste

Hi Aidan,

Please, I need your help here.
I made a spreadsheet on Excel with all the formulas and I needed to copy paste it. It pastes only the figures and not the table.
I've tried to create a table on Word and it's the same thing again. It copies and pastes only the figures/writing but not the table or the colors. It was working properly and have no idea what happened.
I'm using windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007. Would you be able to help me out here, please? Will appreciate so much.

This appears to be an issue related to the operating system (as copy/paste are OS functions) and there do seem to be articles relating to this on the net -for example

I got this by using the phrase "copy paste problems windows 7" in a search engine (google in my case, but any would do) - it isn't something I've encountered myself but hopefully these links will get you back up to speed again.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions of Word from 2 onwards