Microsoft Word/check boxes

Question
I have created and saved a document including check boxes.  I would like to add additional questions but the check boxes do not follow the same numbering sequence.  How can I include additional check boxes to this document?

Answer
Hi Karen,

I have read your message and with the required information it doesn't give me a clear picture as to what exactly you intend to achieve in the document.  Is it possible for you to send me the document via email?  If so, please send it to me at abhijo401@gmail.com and I will help you out with that. Else, please send me some screenshots of the problem you see on screen and that will be of some help.

Thanks & regards,
Mahesh K
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Mahesh