Microsoft Word/MS word issue

I am updating word documents. Print preview is showing different headers and footers even I have updated the headers and footers in the document and saved the document.

If you can send me the snapshot of (a) you updating the footer/header information and (b) the print previw that will be helpful.  With the given information it is difficult to understand and advice.  Let me know if you can share this information.

Mahesh K
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

I will be able to answer questions relating to MsWord operations. Any kind of troubleshooting, formatting tricks, shortcuts, etc. which people will need help on. I can also troubleshoot/format documents which are challenging for some users. It helps if users send the document in question along with the query.

I have been a word processor and handling a word processing team for 3yrs. Also been a trainer for word processing.

I had been a expert in this panel before.

B.Sc (Physics)