Microsoft Word/text boxes

Question
I am currently using a downloaded version of a form in Word format.  In this form, I am given text boxes to complete within other given text.  How do I get ALL of the text boxes to show on the screen, to allow for revisions, as well as get them to print?  Do to the amount of the content I have added to the boxes, I now have text boxes on top of text boxes on my screen, as well as when I print.
Thanks!

Answer
If the form uses text form fields or content controls, then the form should have been designed either to limit the amount of data entered or to adjust to accommodate it. If the form actually uses text boxes, then the form was poorly designed. You don't say what version of Word you have, but in any version displaying text boundaries (how you do this will vary depending on version) will help you spot text boxes, though if they overlap, this may still be difficult. None of this, however, will overcome the poor design of the form, which is not your fault.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Suzanne S. Barnhill