Microsoft Word/dataentry error checking

Question
I have typed 200 pages in notepad by seeing tiff image files. Now I need an software to cross check the notepad with tiff file for errors.

Is there any software for cross checking the notepad and image file?

Answer
I'm afraid the answer is basically no - to a human, a picture with words in it has words, but to a computer a picture is a picture made up of lots of dots.  The only method would be to use OCR Software, but as this isn't 100% accurate you would then need to check the file - which was what you were trying to avoid in the first place.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage