Microsoft Word/inability to access Internet sites

Question
Hi Susan!

This note is not a question. It is a "Thank You" for your reply and interest.
Further, I can tell you that the problem was solved by a friend who suggested...

Unplug both the modem and the router.

This advice worked and I'm passing on to you to have something handy in case you run into my problem.

Chris

Answer
I have frequently had to "bounce" (turn off and restart) both modem and router to correct connection problems, but this didn't seem relevant in your case since there were only certain sites you couldn't access. I'm glad you were able to solve the problem, anyway!
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Suzanne S. Barnhill