Microsoft Word/Printing in Word

Good Morning,

I am copy and pasted a chart from excel into word however when trying to print it appears that there is a blank object over top of it. I have changed the text wrapping and formatted it. It shows up in print preview however I cannot seem to get it to print. Can you PLEASE help?
Thank you

I would GUESS that possibly the document is set not to print drawing objects - from help
Drawing objects   Prints all drawing objects. If you clear this check box, Word prints a blank box in place of each drawing object.

you didn't specify the version of Word so I cannot give direct instructions to resolve this - but do let me know if you need help with it.  Additionally, I'm happy to look at the document if you think that might help - my direct email being
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions of Word from 2 onwards