Microsoft Word/Query...

Question
Good day
I am using Microsoft Word to put together a document.
When I print words are not showing up on the document. There are missing words in random places. It is not the printer, since I tried it on different printers. It seems to be the document. Can you tell me what are the different things that could be causing this and what can i do.
Note the document is fine since all the words are on the file but it is only when printed that I see words missing.

Sunil Mahabir
Miramar / Pembroke Pines, Florida

Answer
I am not seeing what version of MS Word is being used.  I would also ask does it only happen to this document?  Have you tried copying and pasting the text into a new blank document?

What is the source of the text, did you enter it using the keyboard or is some or all of it copy and paste?

HOw does the document look in Print Preview?

Nancy
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Nancy C. Janyszeski