Microsoft Word/Word....

Question
Good day
I am using Microsoft Word to put together a document.
When I print words are not showing up on the document. There are missing words in random places. It is not the printer, since I tried it on different printers. It seems to be the document. Can you tell me what are the different things that could be causing this and what can i do.
Note the document is fine since all the words are on the file but it is only when printed that I see words missing.

Sunil Mahabir
Miramar / Pembroke Pines, Florida

Answer
Hi Sunil,

I am not sure why the document is not printing correctly especially if you can see all the words in the document.  One thing I would suggest is to select all (CTRL+A) text, then check your Font to see if your color is consistent.  Just to ensure that you have everything consistent, select your Font Type, Font size and Font Color (make this automatic).  Try to print the document again.

Hope this helps.

Mary
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Mary A Lindsey