Microsoft Word/Word Question

Good day
I am using Microsoft Word to put together a document.
When I print words are not showing up on the document. There are missing words in random places. It is not the printer, since I tried it on different printers. It seems to be the document. Can you tell me what are the different things that could be causing this and what can i do.
Note the document is fine since all the words are on the file but it is only when printed that I see words missing.

Sunil Mahabir
Miramar / Pembroke Pines, Florida

I would ASSUME that the text is formatted as hidden text - select the text, then use format font (or right click it) and you should be able to uncheck that option.  I'm not sure what else would stop it printing if it's normal text - field codes and comments, also changes made with track changes, might not print.

I hope this solves it but if not please let me know - I'm happy to help further - if you need me to look at the document I'm happy to do this too - my email is
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions of Word from 2 onwards