Microsoft Word/Converting documents to a PDF file

Question
Hi Aidan

Hope youíve been doing well. Do you know how to add more than 1 document to one pdf file using Microsoft office word 2007? I know how to convert one document to a pdf file, but not more than 2 or more documents to a pdf file. Iíve done my own research in the google search engine but still havenít found the answer Iím looking for.

Answer
Word will only convert one document (it's akin to the Save As function) so the options are
(1) edit the document by inserting the other documents into it one after another - thus giving you a master document with all others in it.
(2) use something outside of Word to do the work - type "convert multiple documents to one pdf" into your favourite search engine for possible methods of doing this.

Hope this helps but do let me know if I can help further.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage