Microsoft Word/problems in printing

Question
hello again!

Since sending you an email a while ago, I've done some sleuthing and find myself even more confused...
I use two computers, connected with a router.
The one that uses Word 2010 also uses Word 2007.
And here's the finding:
The results that I showed you earlier are also the results when using the Word 2007 !!!
And it gets weirder... when I print on the other computer, using Word 2003, every single command, whether for printing one of the pages or two pages, gives the correct result!!

These results are recent. I cannot recall such printing problems earlier. Otherwise, I would have contacted you for help!

I am using a HP 841C printer, an old but reliable printer with which I have never had a problem.

Thanks.

Chris

I look forward to your reply.

Answer
Hi Chris,

This seems to be strange to me as well.  I have never came across such an issue.  To be honest with you, it will be quite a challenge for me to suggest a solution if I just go by the 2 messages that you have shared.  However, I can recommend you to check a few things here:
1. Check if you have any specific section level formatting done in the document that is conflicting with the print command
2. The range when you specify should be 1-2 or 2-3 or 1-3
3. Check if you have not selected any options like - print even pages/odd pages, etc.

If you can email me the 3 pager document, that will be of help for me to identify the problem.  Please let me know if that is possible.

Mahesh K
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Mahesh