Microsoft Word/MS Word print out mail merge labels multiple times before going to the next record

Question
I would like to use a MS Word mail merge file to print labels from data in an excel file.
In my excel file I have a total number of something lets say apples. I want to put 10 apples in a pack. So in an excel columns I have ....
Total # --- # of packs of 10 -- Day
100 ---    -- 10 ---   -- Monday
50 ---   - - - 5 -  -- - -- Tuesday
So in my Word merge file I want to be able to print labels that would be showing the # of a pack with the total number of packs. ( ie. Pack # 1 of 10 packs - pack # 2 of 10 packs .. etc..). That would mean 10 labels will print with all the same other data that is read in from the file with just the count of the packs changing until the 10 packs are done. Then it goes on to the <<NEXT>> command and reads in the next records data and does that for the 5 labels before in goes to the <<NEXT>> Records.
Is there some kind of<For... Next.... If... Then Pack+1 > <NEXT> formula that you could help me with if it can be done???
Thanks

Answer
I'm not aware of any direct method of doing this - and the discussion at http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2007-word/creating-a-labe bears this out - BUT it does offer some options for doing it.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage