Microsoft Word/Word Art in Powerpoint

Question
Cinema Lt 1
Cinema Lt 1  
How can I change perspective from left to right? I need the beginning of the word to be smaller than the end.

Answer
I'm not an expert in Powerpoint, nor indeed in WordArt which is an add-in program to the office suite - that said, I THINK I can help you!  Select your word art shape, then on the drawing toolbar (I'm guessing you are on office 2003 or earlier - if you have one of the ribbon versions and have problems following let me know and I can try and re-do the instructions for that version - I have office 2003 open in front of me at my current location!).  On this toolbar, there is a wordart icon - click this which gives you control over the shape - there are various options and face left or cascade down SOUND like they may be the ones you want.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage