Microsoft Word/Word 2007

Good Morning-
I am wondering if I can use conditional formatting in the cells of two tables I have in Word 2007.  I have numbers in each cell of the table and need them to appear red, yellow or green depending on the cell value.

Conditional formatting is a feature of excel, and it's not included in Word - you have options though - you could insert linked cells to excel which MAY resolve it for you - this has been discussed at but it doesn't really add much to what I've told you.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions of Word from 2 onwards