Microsoft Word/hyperlinks

Question
I have created a table of contents for my document.
1. When I hyperlink/bookmark you have to hold down the ctrl+click for it to take you to the page. How do I get just the hand come up so you can just click?
2. Do I need to hyperlink/bookmark one heading at a time?

thanks

Yvonne

Answer
The Table Of Contents (if inserted as a TOC) will automatically hyperlink to all headings - so I'm not clear what part two of the question was asking.  Part one is version specific, but this link http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080430142422AAl3ACs gives a working solution to the need to ctrl click.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage