Microsoft Word/Creating an invoice for Xero

Hi Aidan,

I am creating an invoice for Xero and want the payment information to be at the bottom of the last page only.
I have tried putting this information into a footer so that it doesn't move, which has worked but the information comes up on every page.
Can you help please?
Thank you

If I was doing this, I would use VBA to get the inputs and populate the document - that said, the easiest way is to save the document as a template with the payment information section already populated at the bottom of the document (not the footer) and with at least one blank line above it - not sure of the layout of the document - which would represent the area for the rest of the invoice.

Happy to help further if required - if it helps, my direct email contact is
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions of Word from 2 onwards