Microsoft Word/Want formatting according to the image

I have an jpg image which i would like to convert to ms word.
I converted using ocr software ABBYY FineReader to word.
The problem is there 2 lines in a paragraph that are not correctly aligned.
I have tried certain things but not able to align the two lines

The OCR output brings along the formatting with it.  You need to strip off all the formatting from the text and reformat it so that you don't get such errors.

To strip off the formatting you need to convert that text into "Normal" style. Shortcut for that is "Ctrl+Shift+N".  To remove character level formatting select the text and Press Ctrl+Space bar.  To remove paragraph level formatting select the text and press "Ctrl + Q".

Hope this helps.

Mahesh K
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

I will be able to answer questions relating to MsWord operations. Any kind of troubleshooting, formatting tricks, shortcuts, etc. which people will need help on. I can also troubleshoot/format documents which are challenging for some users. It helps if users send the document in question along with the query.

I have been a word processor and handling a word processing team for 3yrs. Also been a trainer for word processing.

I had been a expert in this panel before.

B.Sc (Physics)