Microsoft Word/page view

Question
I am using Word for Mac 2011. All of a sudden,  when I'm typing and come to the end of a page, instead of adding new pages below, a new page is appearing next to the first page. How do I change this?

Answer
Your ZOOM is set to multiple pages.

I'm not a Mac user, and I haven't touched a Mac since the 90s, but in Word 2013 for Windows, there's a ZOOM BAR in the bottom right corner. Click on the percentage number and then set your zoom to Whole Page, Page Width, or whatever else you want.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Richard Rost