Microsoft Word/Lables

I use Microsoft Office 2010 with Avery DVD Lable Templete 8692 TM.

I have Win7 and I am having prablems with making my Lables.

I open my Templete in my Office and it opens good.

It has one Disk at the top center of the page and one Disk at the bottom Center of the page.

If I import a photo it opens and I Drag the Corners to re size it.

But this is all I can not move it or Drag the Whole photo with the mouse.

So with my photo still selected I go to Format and Posistion and pic Center.

My photo gets Centered on thw Whole page not on the top Lable why?

Hi Bob - this is a word feature that applies to working with images.

Select your image
On the Ribbon select Format > then the Arrange Group > Wrap Text > Tight

This will allow you to move your image anywhere within the lable.

I hope this is clear.

About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Nancy C. Janyszeski

Microsoft Office 97 to 2010. Certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor and MOUS Master Certified. Sr. Instructional Designer for International IT Certification for Activ, the only UK-based provider of approved training and testing software for ECDL Foundation and British Computer Society Qualifications

Vocational School Instructor in the Microsoft Office Suite . I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010. Sr Instructional Designer for International IT Certification and test designer for Skills Advantage,

MOUS Master Certified, was Certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor, ICDL certified, Microsoft Office 2010.