Microsoft Word/Microsoft Office for Mac 2011

I bought a new macbook pro for my wife....I also bought and downloaded (successfully) Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 edition.   My wife can click on W icon and a blank page will come up--exactly as she wants...but when she tries to shut it down, to "quit word" all these windows appear which I think has to do with Visual Basic..
We/she wants to correct trhis so that the ONLY thing that appears when she opens Word is a blank screen as is, but that when she quits word, IT QUITS   RIGHT NOW, WE HAVE TO FIDDLE AROUND CLOSING VARIOUS WINDOWS HELTER SKELTER..WHAT DO WE DO?  I'M VERY HAPPY TO MAKE A GENEROUS DONATION BECAUSE MY WIFE IS GOING CRAZY...THE OTHER EXPERT I ASKED NEVER GOT BACK TO ME.

Is it possible to see a screenshot of at least one of the screens - my direct email is - there shouldn't be any warnings with Word under normal circumstances (except perhaps to suggest saving an unsaved document).  I haven't experience with Mac Versions, but I should be able to help - but seeing at least one of the messages I'm sure would help me a bit.  IF it isn't possible, let me know and I'll dig around blind.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions of Word from 2 onwards