Microsoft Word/eBook

I am writing a Book of short stories in MS Office 2010.

I would like to Convert it to a eBook but I do not know how.

They say an eBook is just HTML and YES I do know HTML.

So my thought is if you want to make text go to the next line you would put a <BR> Tage whare you want your text to stop and go to the next line.

And if you want your Title to be big you put a Header Tag like <H2>

But how would you ad a Photo?

In HTML you put your Photo in the same Folder as you WebPage and the code links to the Photo.

But with an eBook the Photo is Embedded into the eBook.

Can you give me any help?
Thanks for all the time.

Hi there Robert

I don't have any experience with the epub format, however I did find an online tool that allows you convert documents into epub. It allows you to convert .doc or .pdf files to epub files...

I hope this helps you!

About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Karen Lee Biddle

I'be been using Word and other Windows Office software for a long time now and am happy to help you find a solution to to your problem or query. Sometimes I may not have the answer, but hopefully I can put you in the right direction!

Word: experienced with tables, mail merge, graphics, paragraph styles, sections, tables of contents/index. Excel: some formula experience and happy to help find the right formula for the required output.