Microsoft Word/endnotes

Question
How can I put endnotes at the end of a section, and not at the end of the whole document?
In the doc. I am writing, I have two sections, but the endnotes are all at the end of the doc., but numbered 1-10 for the first section and 1-81 for the second.
THANK YOU!

Answer
Endnotes
Endnotes  
Hello Carl,

Sorry you are having problems, but endnotes will not go to the end of the section, they go to the end of the document.  However, you can have the endnote numbers restart at each section (See the attached image).

Hope this helps.

Mary
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Mary A Lindsey