Microsoft Word/New word doc. How do I profile to E-mail.

Question
I have new computer with Word. How do I profile to send E-mail? Thx.

Answer
I'm not sure I follow the question - Word is a word processor, outlook (for example) an email client - although outlook uses Word (or can do) as it's editor, this SOUNDS like an outlook question.  Whilst not an expert in outlook, I'm happy to try and help, but "how do I profile to send e-mail" doesn't give me a very good base on which to work - can you try to expand on the question and I'll do my best to help.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage