Microsoft Word/Microsoft Word 2007 - Footer Question

Question
Hi Aidan,

How do I retain all specifications of a footer that includes specific alignment and multiple graphics, so I can copy/paste in future documents or save it to the gallery of footer templates?

Answer
The easiest way to get all aspects of a document saved is to save as and use files of type template - you can then use this as the basis for documents when you use the New Document command in word.  You can also use the footer gallery to save footers - see http://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/buyersguide/article.php/3764991/Create-Cus
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage