Microsoft Word/Word 2007 envelope spacing

Word 2007 automatically double spaces addresses to recipient.  When I have 4 lines in an address, the last line goes off the envelope.  Is there a way to change the settings to single space?  I have googled this and the suggestions don't seem to work.  Thanks,

As you will have seen, there are a LOT of answers on Google, but they do explain the problem and the solution - at the risk of giving you instructions you've already seen, try - this looks to be one of the clearer step by step guides.  The only step it doesn't show is one that MAY pop up which is a request to save the changes to the normal template - you will need to confirm this if you see it.  Hopefully this will get you the settings you actually need.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions of Word from 2 onwards