Microsoft Word/how to make an ement printable or unprintable

Question
QUESTION: I have several elements in my Microsoft Word document that I want to be visible while editing, but are not printed.

ANSWER: which version of word, and can you define what you mean by element?

QUESTION: Hello
Microsoft word 2013,
Element such as picture, textbox or objects that used for make a template.
for example I have a template for FAX when I want to send a Fax i used it  but when I want to print it I want print only text without template.
Thanks

Answer
I cannot find a unique method for doing exactly what you want, and it may be that there are issues anyway (sending a fax MAY be regarded as printing by the computer, so would defeat the purpose) but this article http://www.quepublishing.com/articles/article.aspx?p=2027853&seqNum=11 gives some possible ideas.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage