Microsoft Word/Watermarks in Tables

I have a table at the end of my newsletter showing the board of director and their titles.  I am trying to put our club's logo in this table only as a watermark.  I keep getting the watermark in the entire document.  I have established another section, but that still doesn't work.

The watermark idea is designed as a setting in the header or footer area, so would be in the entire document - you COULD insert a section break before the table, which would allow you to have a seperate footer, though you would have to set the header/footer NOT to be the same as previous, but I think you would be fighting to get the graphic in the right place.  Instead format it to have the right effects (I'd use recolour and washout) then send BEHIND text and position it where you want.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions of Word from 2 onwards