Microsoft Word/word processing

Question
How can I create a news letter using ms word 2007 as well as mail labels and creating of data source for the merging. Thanks.

Answer
Hi Solomon,

I don't create newsletters but I have used Microsoft Word for mailing labels and envelopes.

Since my wife is about to take over the newsletter chores for an organization she belongs to this question came at a good time.

First thing I would do is create a data source for the mailing labels

Second I would create the newsletter or you could do the newsletter first it is your choice

Third I would use the Mail Merge function to create my mailing lables

There are a lot of parts to your question and I am going to direct you to some self help from Microsoft and others to start with.

If you still need some guidance after you look over and work a little with all this stuff write me back.

Good luck.

Dale :-)

Ps. Once you get started making these different documents be sure and Save often then backup you stuff.

Thanks to Johnny Rogers for a great step by step instructional video on how to Create a Newsletter With Microsoft Word 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WsBPUGq7a0

Microsoft Word 2007 Tutorials

GFC Learn Free
http://www.gcflearnfree.org/word2007

Word 2007 training courses and tutorials

https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Word-2007-training-courses-and-tutorials-506a83f1-2680-489c-8b66-1d81d32de3b1

Or just go to the help Icon in the upper right corner of the screen it is a blue circle with question mark in the middle, then type in tutorial

About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Dale F. Wiley