Microsoft Word/error message opening word documents

Question
i just had my computer repaired and everytime i open a word 2010 document this message appears below:

compile error hidden in module AZ wizard.modul
I don't have any avery documents on my computer so how do get rid of this message

apparently it has something to do with Avery and i checked my hard drive and dont have any

i need to find a solution to this

thanks

Answer
Go to File | Options | Add-ins and look for the Avery Wizard in the list. When you select it, you can see the full file path at the bottom of the window. You can navigate to that path and delete the add-in. The likelihood is that it will be in Word's Startup folder. For more information, see Jay Freedman's answer at http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-word/compile-error-i

Alternatively, if it is designated as a COM add-in (in the Type column in the list), select COM Add-ins beside Manage at the bottom and click Go... . In the COM Add-ins dialog, select the template and click Remove .

If it is designated as a template add-in, select Templates and click Go... . In the Templates and Add-ins dialog, select the template and click Remove . Depending on whether the add-in is loaded or not, the Remove button may not be enabled.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Suzanne S. Barnhill