Microsoft Word/How to access *.acl files in word 2013

Question
Dear Sir

I used to use the following command to access the ^.acl files in word 2003, 2007 and 2010.
%appdata%/Microsoft/office
But the above-mentioned command is not valid for word 3013 anymore.
Kindly inform me of the implementable command for word 2013.

Thanks a bunch
Sincerely yours
John Smith

Answer
I'm not 100% sure what it is you are trying to achieve - http://wordfaqs.mvps.org/AutoCorrect.htm may help as it points to the file locations (if that is what you are needing) - if not, my apologies for misunderstanding - if you can clarify I'm happy to help further.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage