Microsoft Word/how to insert the corner markers in the page

Question
Hi Nancy

I am using Word 2010 edition.

May I ask how to insert those 4 corner markers (one on each corner, shape like L, inverse L etc.) into the page?

Thank you

Sincerely

Eddie

Answer
hello -

I included the directions for using a Page Border and then realized this may not be what you are asking.  I think you mean for formatting corners.

From the File menu > Options > Advanced >

Scroll Down until you see Show document content and then Check > Show crop marks > OK

PAGE Borders
From the HOME Tab > Paragraph Group > Borders Icon drop down icon arrow > Borders and Shading (at the bottom of the list)

The Borders and Shading window opens Click on the Page Border TAB

Bottom middle look for the Word - Art:
From here you click on the down arrow and scroll to see the page border options.

Once you have made a selection you can click on the "Options" button to determine if you want the border from the edge of the page, or text, around the header and footer - or not.  The margin.

You can also determine if you want to apply to the Whole document or a section or the first page.

Nancy  
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Nancy C. Janyszeski