Microsoft Word/Avery lable 5366

Question
How do I make the template work or get a template that works with Windows 10? When I try to access Avery using Windows 10!i cannot get the images on the labeles to line up as they should.

Answer
I've had a number of questions related to office and Windows 10, and so far the answer has been down to issues with the operating system and the office suite - so at the moment, my SUGGESTION would be to roll back to an earlier version of windows.  If that is not an option, let me know the version of word and I will do more research for you.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage