Microsoft Word/Two-sided printing in MSWord

Question
Hello, I have MSWord 2010 and when I get the software to print - MSWord always defaults to two-sided printing.  Since I prefer one-sided printing, I have to manually change the setting to one-sided printing.  Could you provide step-by-step instructions on how I can get one-sided printing as the default?
thanks,
Wayne

Answer
having looked at my version of Office 2010, it does look as though (as I suggested in the other reply) the defaults are set via the printer options on the printer itself - which I cannot provide step by step instructions for as it would depend on the printer.
About Microsoft Word
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Word stand-alone or Microsoft Office Word including Word 2003, Word 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Word help on formatting text, tables, tabs, fonts, styles, general Word layouts, bullets, headings, and outlines, using templates, toolbar modifications, and using Track Changes. You may also find tips on linking Word and Excel embedded objects including charts. This site does not provide a general Word tutorial nor the basics of using a word processor. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Word only. If you do not see your Word question answered in this area then please ask a Word question here

Microsoft Word

Aidan Heritage